THE GREYED OUT LINKS ON THE RIGHT WILL BE ACTIVATED STEP BY STEP. (SEE ALSO THE MAIN PAGE)

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Real Books

I really only now German AutoLISP books.

But if someone knows about a good English AutoLISP book I would be happy to read about it in the comments. Thanks.

But maybe ... my best tip for a real AutoLISP beginner would be:
AutoCAD: Secrets Every User Should Know (link to amazon.com)
by Dan Abbott; ISBN-10: 0470109939; ISBN-13: 978-0470109939
Why? Because it has 2 chapters (92 pages) about AutoLISP, wich should be enough to get one started, next to all other kinds of useful AutoCAD stuff - at least, if you can believe that bunch of >10 reviewers, which is a big enough number for me, coupled with that percentage of positive feedback (wow!), that I would put my trust in them if I was an AutoLISP beginner. - And no, I don't get payed, neither by amazon nor by Dan nor by his publisher ;)

No comments: